wee.codes is the personal project website for Jamie Blondin (Twitter, GitHub, LinkedIn). Jamie is a software developer, cat wrangler, amateur bread baker, and cancer survivor.
As a software developer, Jamie’s main interests lie in:
- Machine learning, statistic modeling, and data analysis
- Programming language design and implementation
- Mathematical and scientific computing
- Algorithmic image generation
- Data management and pipelining
- Geographic information systems (GIS)
- Testing frameworks and test-driven development
- Concurrent programming
- High-performance code
When Jamie isn’t writing code, he busies himself searching for the perfect homemade sourdough loaf, tinkering with hobbyist electronics, and taking care of his cats Sadie, Trixie, and Lucy.